Last Updated May 2020
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to New Healthcare Club from High Vibe Consulting LLP. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase access to New Healthcare Club.
Terms and Conditions for New Healthcare Club
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH [NAME OF SELLER], OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through newhealthcare.club and Teachable (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by High Vibe Consulting LLP (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) Prices posted on this Site may be different than prices offered by us at partner sites. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) We may offer from time to time promotions on the Site that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
(c) The following terms may be used by us to communicate pricing information:
(i) “[TERM FOR REGULAR PRICED PRODUCTS]” references the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
(ii) “[TERM FOR SELLER OFFERED PRICE]” references our normal price for a product or service.
(iii) “Sale” refers to a reduced price for a product or service.
(iv) “Clearance” refers to a reduced price for a product or service that will be discontinued.
(d) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express for all purchases, and reserve the right to add or remove payment options for purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
4. Returns and Refunds. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee for a refund of your purchase price, provided such return is made within 30 days of purchase with valid proof of purchase and provided there is documentation/reasoning. To return products, you must email our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before delivering your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
You are responsible to pay for New Healthcare Club in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to future Units and Bonuses and your access to the Site and all Content will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment is declined. You will also not receive access to future versions of the Program as it’s released until all payments are made in full. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing. Builders Program ™ is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program.
You can participate in the Program for up to 30 days (participation begins the date of purchase). If you do all the assigned work and don’t get value or feel your learning style doesn’t match how we teach, we’ll happily refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement less any external fees subject to the following conditions:
- Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request by 12pm Eastern US Time no later than 30 days after date of purchase.
- Completed Course Work. We’ll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve).
- Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall : (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law and] (ii)]/ not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that New Healthcare Club contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with New Healthcare Club solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use New Healthcare Club or the Content available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from New Healthcare Club. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, High Vibe Consulting LLP, New Healthcare Club, or New Healthcare Club Content, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights in and to New Healthcare Club (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S NEW HEALTHCARE CLUB, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with New Healthcare Club are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
New Healthcare Club includes access for one (1) person. Upon registration, you will receive one username, password, and member profile for use during the live course within Teachable.
If you would like to take New Healthcare Club along with a business partner or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team take New Healthcare Club, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
7. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. Additionally, you are not permitted to distribute your login information to anyone, and are to maintain yourself as the sole user of the purchased products and services.
By purchasing access to New Healthcare Club, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
- that any confidential information shared by New Healthcare Club Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other New Healthcare Club Participants during training sessions or in online community forums;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
9. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you and other New Healthcare Club Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of New Healthcare Club and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
10. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Site is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Conecticut.
12. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
(a) YOU AND HIGH VIBE CONSULTING LLP ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(b) The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
[We will be responsible for paying any individual consumer’s arbitration fees/If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party attorneys’ fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law].
(c) You may elect to pursue your claim in small-claims court rather than arbitration if you provide us with written notice of your intention do so within 60 days of your purchase. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
(d) You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR HIGH VIBE CONSULTING LLP WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
13. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 13 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
14. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of High Vibe Consulting LLP.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to 49 Kent Cornwall Rd, Kent CT 06757. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
17. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.